I think most Dog owners can relate to these so called “Dog Rules”
- The dog is not allowed in the house.
- Okay, the dog is allowed in the house, but only in certain rooms.
- The dog is allowed in all rooms, but has to stay off the furniture.
- The dog can get on the old furniture only.
- Fine, the dog is allowed on all the furniture, but is not allowed to
sleep with the humans on the bed.
- Okay, the dog is allowed on the bed, but only by invitation.
- The dog can sleep on the bed whenever he wants, but not under the covers.
- The dog can sleep under the covers by invitation only
- The dog can sleep under the covers every night.
- Humans must ask permission to sleep under the covers with the dog.
February 16th, 2009 at 11:04 pm
This is just too funny! Definitely RT-worth to my twitter network! Wondering if cat parents would be as lucky as to have 10? 🙂
February 17th, 2009 at 10:54 pm
Yeah, I know I can definitely relate to the 1o rules 🙂
February 5th, 2013 at 6:16 am
My dog is on the 6th rule