» Why It’s Great to be a Dog
Why It’s Great to be a Dog
- Personal hygiene is a blast: No one expects you to take a bath every day, and you don’t even have to comb your own hair.
- Your friends never expect you to pay for lunch, dinner or anything else for that matter.
- When it’s raining, you can lie around the house all day and never worry about being fired.
- If it itches, you can reach it. And, no matter what itches, no one is offended if you scratch it in public.
- It doesn’t bother you if your favorite television show is a rerun.
- You can wear a fur coat and no one thinks you’re insensitive.
- April 15 means nothing to you.
- People at drive-through windows never charge you for treats.
- No one thinks less of you for passing gas. Some people might actually think you’re cute.
- Who needs a big home entertainment system? A bone or an old shoe can entertain you for hours.
- No one gets mad if you fall asleep while they’re talking.
- As an adult, it’s OK if you haven’t "amounted to anything" except being a dog.
- The older you get, the more people respect you.
- You can sleep late every day.
- If you grow hair in weird places, no one notices.
- You never get in trouble for putting your head in a stranger’s lap.
- There’s no such thing as bad food.
- You don’t have to worry about good table manners.
- People think you’re normal if you stick your head out the window to feel the wind in your hair.
- It doesn’t take much to make you happy. You’re always excited to see the same old people. All they have to do is leave the room for five minutes and come back.
- Having big feet is considered an asset.
- If you gain weight, it’s someone else’s fault.
- You can spend hours just smelling stuff.
- Every garbage can looks like a cold buffet to you.
- No one tells you to wipe your nose because it’s wet.
- No matter where you live, you own the place.
- Your mate never complains because you whine.
- Puppy love can last.
Leave a Reply